50 Shades of Women™ Membership
Sign up for our affordable Monthly Membership TODAY!
Why Should I Become a Member of the 50 Shades of Women™ Support Group?
1. Every woman needs ongoing support through different phases (shades) of life. This membership program is an affordable option to get the support you need.
2. Gain access to our 'Member Only' library of e-books, coaching tools, workbooks, and audio recordings for all sorts of things like goal setting, brainstorming, effects of stress, procrastination, time-management, tolerations- what are you putting up with?, how to say 'no', etc. There's even a monthly self-assessement form for you to track your progress in the life coaching process. All for a self-investment of only $10/mo (cancel anytime). WOW! What a PHENOMENAL PRICE!
3. All facets of the 50 Shades of Women™ membership program are monitored and moderated by Certified Life Coaches.
4. Discount rates on one-on-one life coaching with a Certified Life Coach.
5. This is an affordable opportunity to invest in yourself and grow in your womanhood journey.
6. Taking the leap from average to EXTRAORDINARY by investing in yourself is one of the BEST decisions you can make into your future.
7. Wouldn't it be so awesome to gain new friends ALL OVER the globe in a safe, no-judgement online setting?
8. Become more confident in your everyday interactions! (Social settings and work-place)
9. Quarterly 'Chat & Chew' events in select cities.
10. Participate in thought provoking exercises and assignments crafted to make you dig deeper within yourself. Enjoy 24 hour/365 day a year-access to a closed Facebook group of a community of diverse women dedicated to empowering the everyday woman.
NOTE: There are countless closed Facebook forums that charge a much higher membership fee, however, our $10/month membership is designed to be affordable for everyone that has a true desire to invest in themselves and join this awesome network of like-minded women. The coaching tools alone are worth far more than the monthly membership.
Being part of this 'insiders' closed group, you pledge to the follow:
1. Adapt to an 'each one teach one' way of thinking by being an active participant in supporting, and encouraging fellow Members.
2. Respect the forum as a place of unconditional inclusion for ALL mature WOMEN, regardless of color, ethnicity, religion or age (over 21 because of some of the topics are adult content).
3. Value your self-worth
4. Protect the privacy of the intimate information shared among Members
5. Remain open-minded and considerate of others' life choices
What Does 50 Shades of Women Mean?
The 50 Shades of Women™ name is a double entendre....It means any woman of any shade, but it also signifies the support of a sisterhood during different life phases, seasons, challenges, victories.....i.e. Shades of life.
These 'shades' are not divided by color. No ethnically divisional posts or comments will be acceptable..... Cancer can strike anyone. The loss of a child, parent, husband, friend...., Single moms, broken homes, children with developmental, behavioral or mental issues, married life, separation logistics, divorce, blended families, infidelity, the loneliness of being single, overcoming confidence issues, health, weight challenges (loss or gain), growing apart from friends.....these are just a few of the topics that touch all of us and sometimes you feel as if there is nowhere to turn. Well, now there is. The 50 Shades of Women Support Group.
We all have issues in some area of our lives. This support group is designed to help you overcome being defeated during the storms life throws our way. This movement starts with YOU. No matter which 'shade' of a woman you are, or what season of life your'e in, you declare you want to make an impact by mentoring, inspiring, and empowering other women.
Will I Change by Being in This Group?
The simple answer is "YES", but only if you want to. I strongly urge everyone to purchase a journal.
The purpose of the journal is so very important for self reflection. I know that some may fear that someone will find it or it may be discovered when you die.....I get it, BUT.......As your support group life coach, I ask that you try to remove that fear. Focus on and appreciate the now and how it will positively affect your life.
Scientific evidence supports that journaling provides other unexpected benefits. The act of writing accesses your left brain, which is analytical and rational. While your left brain is occupied, your right brain is free to create, intuit and feel.
In sum, writing removes mental blocks and allows you to use all of your brainpower to better understand yourself, others and the world around you.
Begin journaling and begin experiencing these benefits:
1. Clarify your thoughts and feelings. Do you ever seem all jumbled up inside, unsure of what you want or feel? Taking a few minutes to jot down your thoughts and emotions (no editing!) will quickly get you in touch with your internal world.
2. Know yourself better. By writing routinely you will get to know what makes you feel happy and confident. You will also become clear about situations and people who are toxic for you — important information for your emotional well-being.
3. Reduce stress. Writing about anger, sadness and other painful emotions helps to release the intensity of these feelings. By doing so you will feel calmer and better able to stay in the present.
4. Solve problems more effectively. Typically we problem solve from a left-brained, analytical perspective. But sometimes the answer can only be found by engaging right-brained creativity and intuition. Writing unlocks these other capabilities, and affords the opportunity for unexpected solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
5. Resolve disagreements with others. Writing about misunderstandings rather than stewing over them will help you to understand another’s point of view. And you just may come up with a sensible resolution to the conflict.
In addition to all of these awesome benefits, keeping a journal allows you to track patterns, trends and improvement and growth over time. When current circumstances appear insurmountable, you will be able to look back on previous dilemmas that you have since resolved. Isn't this worth it?
I'm Still Not Sure .How Will Joining Change My Outlook on Life?
Try this exercise.....
Close your eyes for a few seconds....Open them up and take one minute to notice everything in your proximity that's red.
Close your eyes again and try to recall everything that was yellow. I bet you can only remember one or two yellow things, if any.
Why is this? It's because we focus on what we tell our mind to focus on. It's not that the yellow wasn't there all along, it's just you didn't tell your mind to focus on yellow. You were too busy focusing on the red.
The moral of this story is that we are in CONTROL of what we focus on. It's all a DECISION. For example, when we focus on the negative things in everyday life, that's what we see, take in and remember.....and that's the way we ultimately live our lives.....
IF you BEGIN to focus more on the POSITIVE things in life, that will become your new REALITY and your mindset will change and you'll begin to see more positive than negative in your overall outlook.
When you change your mindset, you'll change your life.
Welcome to becoming a new YOU!
As note from the founder:
I want YOU to be a success story for someone else in your same shoes 6 months from now. My goal is for you to have a mindset shift towards investing in yourself for the purpose of changing your life for the better in whatever area that may be for you. I envision that over the first few months you join this closed forum, you'll begin to have a different outlook on life as a whole. You'll let go of your past and RUN to your future. You'll become part of a network of like-mind woman...You'll value your self-worth more, you'll be more confident, you'll navigate life with a new swagger about you! All because you've opened yourself up to allow pertinent life principles to become a part of your everyday being. When you change your MINDSET things that once seemed impossible are now possible because of the way you have shifted internally. It's amazing! You'll see!
If you're on the fence about joining this group, there may be something else you have to sacrifice to invest in yourself....that may be skipping the nail salon, Starbucks, lunch with friends, or whatever it is for you. But, when you gather principles that change overall mindset, you'll be able to do ALL those things in the long run. It starts with YOU, and it starts NOW. Are you willing to invest less than .35 a day in living this life you want? It all starts with a decision to say YES, I WILL INVEST IN MYSELF.
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
NOTE: THIS IS A MONTHLY RECURRING MEMBERSHIP OF $10/month. YOU MAY CANCEL AT ANYTIME.
Payment will process under Natural Girls Rock, Inc. business name. Thanks!
ONCE YOU SECURE MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE SEND A REQUEST VIA FACE BOOK
TO JOIN/RE-JOIN THE CLOSED GROUP.